Try this amazing parfait! It s delicious!
- 284ml pot double cream
- 200ml pot Greek yogurt
- 4 small meringues , crumbled (shop-bought is fine)
- 200g strawberries hulled and chopped
- 2 tbsp lemon curd
- 200g raspberries and strawberries, halved, for topping
For the sauce
- 150g punnet raspberries
- 150ml punnet strawberries
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Line 6 x 150ml ramekin dishes with cling film. Lightly whip the cream, then fold in the yogurt, meringues and strawberries until well combined. Fold in the lemon curd to give a soft marbled effect.
- Spoon into the prepared ramekins and freeze for 2-2½ hrs or until semi-frozen. Meanwhile, make the berry sauce. Tip the raspberries and strawberries, icing sugar and lemon juice into a food processor and blend to a purée. Pass the sauce through a sieve to remove the pips, then set aside.
- To serve, turn the semi-frozen parfaits out onto serving plates and remove the cling film. Arrange the halved strawberries and raspberries on top of the parfaits. Serve with a drizzle of berry sauce.