This one is a pure seductress, dripping chocolate with an assortment of fruits, marshmallows, cookies, you name it! A chocolate fondue will entice your senses like nothing else!
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 3 (4-ounce) semisweet chocolate bars, chopped $
- 2 tablespoons coffee liqueur or other flavored liqueur
- Assorted cookies, pretzel sticks, fruit, marshmallows
- Microwave whipping cream and chocolate in a microwave-safe glass bowl at HIGH 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds. Stir in liqueur.
- Transfer to a fondue pot; keep warm, stirring occasionally. Serve with cookies, pretzels, fruit, and marshmallows.
Stir in additional heated whipping cream, 1 tablespoon at a time, if you want a thinner fondue. A fondue pot for chocolate is heated by a tea light or votive candle.