Everyone loves fruit salad! Here`s a recipe that gives you also the crispy feeling with it!
200g apple, skin peeled and cut into small cubes
200g mango, skin peeled and cut into small cubes
200g pear, skin peeled and cut into small cubes
6 tablespoons mayonnaise
1 teaspoon lime juice
½ tablespoon honey
12 wonton wrappers
3 heaping tablespoons raisins
1. In a bowl, mix the fruit and the other ingredients together. Stir to blend well. Keep in the refrigerator.
2. Preheat the oven to 180°.
3. Using a muffin pan, line each wonton wrapper into the muffin tin so it forms a “cup” shape.
4. Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes or until the edges of the wonton wrapper turn brown. Remove from the oven and let cool.
5. Transfer about 1 heaping tablespoon of the fruit salad into each wonton cup and top with 2-3 raisins. Repeat the same until you use up all the wonton cups and fruit salad. Serve immediately.