Cashew nuts are awesome! Here is another mouthblowing recipe with cashews and mangos!
- 1/2 cup organic sweet white wine, such as a Riesling
- 1/4 cup maple crystals, or light brown sugar
- 1 large mango, cut into medium-size cubes (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1/2 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 cup oven-roasted cashews (see Tip)
- Garnish: 8 fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- Pour wine into medium bowl. Add maple crystals, and stir until completely dissolved.
Add mango cubes and grated ginger. Cover and refrigerate for about 2 hours to let the flavors mingle.
- Drain off excess liquid; return to bowl. Add cashews and mix well. Garnish with fresh mint.
Other tropical fruits such as pineapples and papayas are good alternatives to the fresh mango in this recipe.
Tips & Tricks
To make the oven-roasted cashews: Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Spread raw cashews on a baking sheet and toast in oven about 5-8 minutes, until cashews turn a light golden brown.
Ready In:2 hours 10 minutes