Ok…this one is not fancy, but also as much as awesome than the recipe before!
- 18 ounces raspberries
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tbsp. sugar
- 2 tablespoons raspberry liqueur (optional)
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- In a medium bowl, mash with a fork 12 oz. raspberries (about 3 cups), 2 tbsp. sugar, and the liqueur, if using. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whip cream with remaining sugar using a mixer or whisk until firm peaks form. With a spatula, fold in raspberry-liqueur mixture. Divide fool among 8 glasses or bowls and top with remaining fresh raspberries. Serve immediately or cover and chill for up to 2 hours.