Enjoy this lovely salmon recipe!
- 10 large mushroom caps
- 2 T. butter
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 c thinly sliced smoked salmon
- 2 T. cut chives
- 1/4 t dried mustard powder
- Clean mushrooms, and remove stems.
- Microwave mushroom caps one minute in a glass baking dish.
- Finely chop stems. Saute stems in butter. When stems are soft, add remaining ingredients.
- Stir until combined.
- Fill mushroom caps with mixture, and bake at 425 for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with additional smoked salmon and chives.
There’s nothing to it! Just one minute in the microwave and 10 minutes in the oven will have these tasty salmon-stuffed mushrooms on your dinner table in no time.