This one is a classic!
- 5 russet potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch wedges (about 3 1/2 lb.)
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 450°F. In a large bowl, combine potatoes, oil, paprika, salt, pepper, cayenne and thyme; toss well to coat.
- Divide potatoes between 2 rimmed baking sheets, spreading in a single layer. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove pans from oven and flip potatoes over. Sprinkle with garlic. Return pans to oven and bake 20 minutes longer.
- Serve potatoes hot or at room temperature.